Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tour de San Diego - 20 mi

A 20 mi adventure taking me through Old Town, Ocean Beach, Point Loma, Harbor Island, Downtown, and back up through Balboa Park. It was a really nice route with some challenging hills (save for the bike path along the 8 freeway). It wasn't my best run as I had to deal with stomach issues and feeling defeated that I was running it VERY slowly and with lots of stops. I am happy that I was able to run the 20 mi plus a little over a mile from Balboa Park home. I'm very thankful that Joey came through as my support crew (carrying water and shot blocks), with a sore butt from riding 20 mi at a 6mph pace.

Hopefully, next time I run this route, I will be in better form, mentally and physically.
20 mi run - Tour de San Diego Garmin stats

No comments:

Post a Comment